Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Autopartswarhouse.com gives you something for Mother’s Day

Yes. It’s that time of the year again.

Like it or not, you have to endure that long travel back home to see mom again. Remember, she endured your annoying days as a child or your confused days as a teenager. In either case, you owe her this visit.

Now that you’ve accepted that reality, it is time for your next step: bring her a gift! No, not that same card you gave her last year. Make it different. My plan is to give a gift to my folks (Not just my mom). They’ll appreciate it more if it’s beneficial to both of them. This year, I plan to go on a radical direction. Last year, I gave them a badminton set – something to keep them busy and exercising. This year I plan to get them car gear.

I checked out Autopartswarehouse.com to view some of my options. Here is my mother’s day gift list (According to preference):

autopartswarehouse.com
1. Travel Accessories – these will be perfect for their trips. Autopartswarehouse.com has everything from cook books to flashlights! Items which are perfect for out-of-town trips.
2. Garage Stuff – Simple household items will be practical and functional. The site clocks, stools, wall signs, etc. These gifts will be less appreciated but used to an abusive level.
3. Car Care – Not really considering this one. Though Autopartswarehouse.com offers these cool items for a cheap price. I think this will be more beneficial to dad than to mom.
4. Apparel – Yes, the site also offers apparel. The travel gear is actually very nice. The Autopartswarehouse catalog has vests, shirts, overalls and other couture.

Now, I compared the prices from the site to the actual stores. You’d be surprised to find out that the site actually sells products at a lower price (Not all, but MOSTLY). So, I’m taking the remaining days to make my decision. Regardless of what happens, I hope it makes my parents happy.

Advanced happy mother’s day to all mothers,
Karen Moore