Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Bad Boys Better Watch Out

autopartswarehouse.com
A Gallardo was donated by Lamborghini to celebrate the 152nd anniversary of the Italian police.

No criminal will be able to out run this vehicle. I think even batman will have a hard time escaping from this police car. It houses a V10 engine that has the capacity to record 500 units of horsepower. Its speed tops 192 miles per hour. It can accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour in a four-second sprint.

The Gallardo is one of the coveted automobiles in Europe. Not only is it fast, it has the aesthetics to make a fat cop look like Justin Timberlake. If I were an Italian, I will be applying to the police academy very soon. Just so I can get a chance to drive this thing. I drive a pickup… And it’s old. I want to complain. But to who?

My personal issues aside, this is a good example of how good cars can be put to great use. Although the possibility of a car crash can garner a very big repair bill. Its Lamborghini people!

Bad guys, forget about car escapes. I suggest you up the gear by getting helicopters… or jets!

Sources: TopSpeed

John T.